音谋家

用音乐,感悟生命。
Yellow - Jem

Look at the stars,仰望天上的繁星

Look how they shine for you,看他们是怎样为你闪烁

And everything you do,就像你的每一次举手和投足

Yeah, they were all Yellow.是的 总是那么小心翼翼

I came along,我一路走来

I wrote a song for you,为你写下一首曲子

And all the things you do,就像你的每一次举手和投足

And it was called Yellow.歌名叫做YELLOW

So then I took my turn, 然后我慢慢的去做

Oh what a thing to have done, 哦 那是一件什么样的事

And it was all Yellow. 总是要那样的小心翼翼

Your skin 你的外表

Oh yeah, your skin and bones, 哦是的 你的外表和内心

Turn into something beautiful, 总是显得那么美好

You know, you know I love you so, 你知道,你知道我是那么的爱你

You know I love you so. 你知道我是那么的爱你

I swam across, 我努力的游向你

I jumped across for you, 朝你奔跑过去

Oh what a thing to do. 哦 我在做一件什么样的事

Cos you were all Yellow, 因为你总是那么的小心翼翼

I drew a line, 我划了一条线

I drew a line for you, 我因为你而划了一条线

Oh what a thing to do, 哦 我在做一件什么样的事

And it was all Yellow. 让我总是那么小心翼翼

Your skin,你的外表

Oh yeah your skin and bones,哦是的 你的外表和内心

Turn into something beautiful,总是显得那么美好

And you know, 你应该知道

For you I'd bleed myself dry, 我可以为你去做一切

For you I'd bleed myself dry. 我可以为你去奉献我的一切

It's true, 这都是真的
Look how they shine for you, 看他们是怎样为你闪烁
Look how they shine for you, 看满天的繁星为你而闪烁
Look how they shine for,  看他们都在闪烁

Look how they shine for you,看他们是怎样为你闪烁
Look how they shine for you,看满天的繁星为你而闪烁
Look how they shine. 看他们都在闪烁

Look at the stars, 仰望天上的繁星

Look how they shine for you,看他们是怎样为你闪烁

And all the things that you do. 就像你的每一次举手和投足

评论

© 音谋家 | Powered by LOFTER